With over 64 years of collective experience the Mouse Transgenic and Genome Modification Core Facility provides a series of high quality services related to mouse genetics. We are committed to the welfare of laboratory animals and have been an AAALAC accredited Facility since February of 2004.
- CRISPR/Cas mediated genome modification in mice including design of targeting strategy, genotyping protocol, in vitro reagents testing, embryos injection, characterization and breeding of founders.
- Transgenic mouse production via microinjection of prepared purified DNA construct provided by the requesting investigator.
- Cryopreservation/recovery program for mouse embryos and sperm.
- In vitro fertilization
- Embryo transplantation to recover mouse strains.
- Embryo incubation to blastocyst stage for in vitro experiments.
- Embryo microinjection with reagents provided by the requesting investigator.
|Services||Internal Fee||Tufts/IDeA Funded Investigator||External Non-Profit Fee|
NOTE: Requesting investigator is responsible for mouse purchase, shipping and housing costs.
For-profit companies, please contact Director: Lucy Liaw (Lucy.Liaw@mainehealth.org) for a quote.
Please contact Lucy Liaw (Lucy.Liaw@mainehealth.org) to discuss your mouse project need.
Prices listed are subject to change (last up-date 03/1/2023).
Director: Lucy Liaw, PhD
Technology Manager: Anne Harrington, BS
Scientific Manager: Larisa Ryzhova, MD, PhD
Research Assistant II: Abby Kaija, BS